Third Party Compliance Audit Service for OSHAD- SF
In February 2010, Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health Centre (OSHAD) was established to ensure the implementation of a comprehensive and integrated management system for occupational safety and health (OSH) and to oversee all OSH issues at Emirate level, to ensure reduction of incidents, injuries and illnesses and provision of safe and healthy workplaces. It was formally known as AD EHSMS.
AMAN Integrated Solutions is an approved third party OHSMS Auditing agency by Abu Dhabi occupational Health and Safety center (OSHAD) with Qudorat registration number 1000061 .
Under the requirements of OSHAD SF – Management System Element -Element 08– Audit and Inspection -Version 3.00, 1st July 2016 , all entities are require to undergo an annual third party compliance audit of their OHS.
Each entity shall undergo an annual third party OSH MS Compliance audit that as a minimum meets the following
- Review of the entity’s approved OSH MS to ensure regulatory compliance to the OSHAD-SF, concerned SRA requirements and other Federal and Emirate OSH requirements; and
- A systematic examination to determine whether activities and related results conform to planned arrangements. The audit shall determine whether these arrangements are implemented effectively and are appropriate in achieving the entity's objectives.
Our Lead Auditor is registered OSHMS Lead Auditor with Abu Dhabi Occupational safety and Health Centre(OSHAD) who are authorized to conduct third party compliance audit.
- Department of Municipal Affairs (DMA): for Building and Construction Sector.
- Industrial Development Bureau (IDB)- for Manufacturing companies/ Industrial facilities.
- Department of Transport (DOT): for Transport Sector Companies working in the land of transport, maritime and surface transport.
- Department of Health-Abu Dhabi (DOH): for Health Sector facilities
- Department of Culture and Tourism (TCA): for Tourism Sector entities Hotels, hotel apartments, and other touristic and cultural facilities.
- Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA): for Food Sector entities which work in food business operators and entities within the food sector.
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (Zones Corp): For Industrial residence camps.
- Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA): Companies dealing with production, generation and distribution of water and electricity.
- Department of Energy (DOE) -Waste water (regulation & Supervision Bureau)- Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company and Consultants and Contractors working in the Wastewater Sector.
- Waste sector (Tadweer The Centre of Waste Management) – Companies deals with waste management.
- Abu Dhabi Education Council: for Education Sector entities like Schools, nurseries, Institutes, Colleges, and Universities, Technical and vocational institutes and other educational services.
Block B, Mezzanine floor, Bin Butti Building, Al Khalidiyah - Abu Dhabi, UAE.